Bachelor’s degree program conducted in Tunis, Sousse and Sfax
180 ECTS credits
Internships provided for 100%
14 years of expertise
- Internships in various operating units covering surgical specialties and fields
- Internships in the intensive care services of the major UHCs: Mongi Ben Hmida Institute of Neurology, Trauma Center, La Rabta, Charles Nicole…
- Close supervision
The anesthetist-resuscitator technician assists in performing anesthesia in the operating room, puts his skills at the disposal of patients in recovery rooms and intensive care units and is specialized in pain management.ise en charge de la douleur ; Finally, he intervenes in situations of extreme emergency inside the institution or in outpatient care.
He may be required to perform the first emergency procedures under the responsibility of a physician and contribute to the needs during medical transportation.
The Anesthesia-Resuscitation Graduate may work in:
- Hospitals and private clinics: operating rooms, intensive care and resuscitation units
- Emergency medical transportation
- Humanitarian organizations
- Holders of a Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma are admitted to the first year of the Bachelor’s degree course.
- Students who have completed respectively one or two years of graduate studies in the same or in related specialties are admitted to the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor’s degree course.
- Admission to the 3rd year is also based on academic record for holders of a higher technician diploma (DEST, DUT) or a diploma attesting to undergraduate studies (DEUPC) in the specialty or related specialties.