Bachelor’s degree* course conducted in Tunis, Sousse and Sfax
Internships provided for 100% of students
Duration of studies: 3 years
6 years training expertise
The nurse is a key member of the medical team, providing preventive, curative or palliative care according to established protocols in order to maintain and restore the health and comfort of patients. This highly responsible profession requires vigilance and technicality.
As a salaried employee: General care nurse in:
- Hospitals and private clinics
- School and University Medical Centers
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Private medical offices
- Holders of a Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma are admitted to the first year of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Students who have successfully completed respectively one or two years of higher education in the same or related specialties are admitted in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Admission to the 3rd year is also based on academic record for holders of a higher technician diploma (DEST, DUT) or a diploma attesting to undergraduate studies (DEUPC) in the specialty or in related specialties.